Returning Student - Re-Enrollment Process
Current students planning to re-enroll in the school must complete a re-enrollment form and before the stated deadlines. Failure to present a completed form or to comply with announced deadlines will cause forfeiture of placement. Continued placement is based upon availability of space.
Upon re-admission to the school, the following requirements must be fulfilled to complete the enrollment process:
- Payment of a non-refundable Re-enrollment fee
- Payment of 10% tuition deposit, non-refundable
- Tuition payments must be current
- Completion of the following forms:
- Parent Contract Form
- Authorized Pick -up/Emergency Information Form
- Service Commitment Form
- Service Information Form
- Dental/Medical Examination/Immunization Report (for all children entering the Toddler and 3-6 programs and Elementary students entering first and fifth grades)
- Parent Fundraising Commitment (e.g., Annual Fund form)
Children will not be admitted to class on the first day of school without all of the preceding complete and returned to the office.