Mission and Vision
Rogers Park Montessori School believes that all of its students carry within them the adults they will become; our mission is to create an environment where all children are inspired to reach their highest potential, as individuals and learners, following the Montessori philosophy of education; which at its core is to produce vital members of the global community.
Guiding all our practices is the education and promotion of peace within self, in relationships and within the world.
Our vision is that each graduate will embody the following values:
- Pride in academic achievement
- A joy and thirst for discovery
- Self reliance
- A sensitive and respectful regard for others
- The ability to collaborate
- An understanding of the interdependence of all that exists within the global environment
- A sense of place and contribution in his/her community
- The ability to think analytically