The RPMS Financial Aid program is designed to support families when family circumstances make it difficult for a child to stay at RPMS. The financial aid fund is small and full tuition aid is not given to any of the applicants. Therefore, it is important that a family have sufficient financial means to pay for a significant amount of the tuition, all of the daycare, and other fees or costs incurred.
- To qualify for assistance, families must complete an application and be accepted for enrollment to RPMS.
- Families who have been accepted to RPMS are required to complete an application for financial aid through FAST.
- Applications not received on time are not considered unless the family demonstrates an emergency need for assistance or change in circumstances.
- Provide complete and thorough information. In the case of divorced or separated parents, information must be provided by both parents.
- Reapply every year as needed.
FAST considers family income and savings, number of children in private school, marital status of the parents and other factors. FAST evaluates the relative financial need of the families and reports the results to RPMS.
The primary criterion for financial aid assistance is financial need. Past payment history of an existing family is considered. Financial Aid will not be made to a family that is not current in all payments due to the school, unless financial aid is requested due to an emergency. Applicants for financial aid are evaluated each year in terms of relative need and number of families requesting assistance.
Financial aid is awarded annually. Families must reapply every year.